Designation: Research Associate, Senior Research Associate
No. of positions: Multiple
Department: CRO R&D and Process R&D
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction work-ups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment.
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipments are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the team member/ supervisor / group leader.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- MSc (Organic Chemistry/Chemistry)
Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis
- Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument / equipment.
- Good Knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
- Good communication skills
- 1-5 years in CRO / API / Process R&D / MedChem
Send your resume to : [email protected]